We are pleased to confirm that a new CW800 “Clean” Slitter Rewinder has been supplied to Worldmark Material Sciences for the conversion of their security laminates.
Worldmark are a Global manufacturing company with centres in 15 countries, manufacturing high security label and die cut products. The machine was recently installed in their Glasgow facility to increase productivity and quality of a wide range of high specification laminates.
“The new slitter has enabled us to guarantee finished reel stock quality and cleanliness that is required for high quality printing” says Garry McLeish, Operations Manager “We selected most of the options available to reduce set up time as we run many different products every day”.
The CW800 Slitter Rewinder was developed to slit and clean substrates for printing, medical and food grade applications. The ergonomic design has a dual sided Teknek contact web cleaner after slitting to guarantee the cleanliness of the web. The machine complies with the latest Gamp standards and we can provide full validation for Medical clean room operation if required.
“We have supplied this model to many Medical companies but this is our first unit with a dual sided, contact web cleaner after slitting” Says James Self, Sales Engineer ”We have worked closely with Teknek to incorporate their XWCH3 cleaner, while minimising the slit web length to the rewind”
The CW800 “Clean” model comes with a variety of options for use on all types of material, combining many features to eliminate contamination of the web before, during and after slitting.
The standard specification for the CW800 “Clean” machine includes:
• 1600mm wide, 800mm rewind diameter
• All electric shaftless unwind
• The latest high performance anti-static units
• Over head web feed
• Automatic knife setting
• Driven shear knives with knife cleaning system
• Post slitting double sided web cleaning
(contact and contactless options)
• Cantilevered knife shafts for rapid knife removal
• Special release coated path rolls
• Multiple zone automatic tension control throughout the machine for perfect web control at high speeds.
• Automatic tension control throughout
• Trim rewind units
• Laser core and knife positioning for rapid set up.
• High quality AC digital drive system and touch screen controls
Further product information on the Elite Cameron range of Core Cutters, Slitter Rewinders, Coating and Laminating Machines can be found at the website www.elitecameron.com
Further information on Worldmark: www.worldmark.com
Further information on Teknek: www.teknek.com